It is not uncommon that pain at joints and bones increase with age. Pain can cause stress and immobility, and affect the quality of life negatively. On a positive note, pain is the body’s signal for action.
Both arthritis and osteoporosis can cause pain but it is important to note the differences.
ARTHRITIS is the in inflammation of joints, and can cause a lot of pain. Its common symptoms, depending on severity are :-
- Joint stiffness, especially within first 30 minutes after waking up, or after a long day.
- Creaking sound
- Pain during movement, and in severe cases, pain at rest.
- Deformity of joints
There are more than 100 different types of arthritis. However, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis are the 2 most common types.
Osteoarthritis is the most common type of arthritis. It occurs when the cartilage covering the end of the bones gradually wears away, typically due to overuse or sports injury. Without the protection of the cartilage, the bones begin to rub against each other and the resulting friction leads to pain and swelling. People above 60 years old and sportspersons are more prone to osteoarthritis.
The symptoms of osteoarthritis may include :
- Joint pain, swelling and stiffness which is worse at the end of the day
- Joint deformity and creaking
- Pain with limited motion or pain at rest in severe cases
- Most commonly affects large weight bearing joints such as knee, hip and spine
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that causes chronic inflammation of the joints, affecting tendons, ligaments, and muscles. Usually, it first appears between 25 to 50 year old, but it may occur at any age. Women are more commonly affected than men. The cause of rheumatoid arthritis is unknown. However, genes, infection and hormones might be contributing factors.
Rheumatoid arthritis affects small joints such as fingers, wrists, elbows, shoulders, ankles and toes. In serious cases, hips and knees are affected. The symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis may include :
- Swollen, warm and painful joints ( often affecting both sides of the body )
- Muscle and joint stiffness that is usually most notable in the morning
- Fatigue, loses of appetite and low fever
Besides relying on medication, arthritis can be better managed with quality nutrition and the appropriate types of exercise. Good nutrition provides building block and lubrication for joints.
- Combines 100% stabilized Aloe Vera with Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate and MSM (Methyl sulfonyl methane) which are needed for maintaining joint function and to quicken the healing of joints and muscles.
- It is enhanced with VitaminC and MSM provide essential elements for maintaining connective tissue (including bones, joints, muscles and nails).
- Helps to relieve joint and muscle in inflammation and pain.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a key component of synovial uid and cartilage that makes lubrication of joints and shock absorption possible.
- Produced using a patented process, it provides low molecular weight HA which the intestines can easily absorb.
- Enhanced with Ginger Oil and Tumeric which have natural anti-in ammatory, antioxidant and blood circulation improvement properties.
- Rich in Omega 3 and Omega 9 (from olive oil) that have anti-in ammation property that helps reduce pain.
- With added Vitamin E that acts as antioxidant to the bene cial oils in the soft-gels.
- Contains vitamin C plus citrus bio avonoids in a bran base for time release effect.
- Provides building block for collagen, a naturally occurring protein that contributes tensile strength to ligaments, cartilage, skin and bones.
- Helps to repair soft bone tissue and synovial membrane.
ALOE HEAT LOTION
- Herbal remedy for fast relief of aching joints and sore muscles through improving blood circulation.
- It employs the power of eucalyptus, enhanced with 100% stabilised Aloe Vera for deep penetration to give faster results.
ALOE MSM GEL
- A special formulation of MSM and herbal extracts in a 100% stabilised Aloe Vera base that helps reduce inflammation through clearing up clogged cell membranes.
- Used together with ALOE HEAT LOTION for best results.
Want to try the above products for 15%-35% discounts ?
Contact : (65) 90700090 | firstname.lastname@example.org